Black Seed Bagels is an independently owned modern-day bagel shop steeped in old-world tradition. Since opening in 2014, the shop has prided itself on combining the best of New York and Montreal baking techniques to create its unique bagels at its ten locations throughout New York City.
As of this week, Black Seed Bagels has officially added to its roster with the opening of a new 700-square-foot shop in the iconic MetLife building in New York City.
The shop sources its high-quality ingredients from a variety of like-minded purveyors, including:
• Pasture-raised eggs from Vital Farms
• King Arthur high gluten flour from Vermont
• Smoked salmon specially made for Black Seed by Catsmo Smokehouse
• Stumptown Coffee roasted in Ridgewood, Queens
• Milk from Battenkill Valley Creamery
Black Seed Bagels offers customized ordering via its website and app, through which guests can receive loyalty perks and place orders for delivery and pickup up to three days in advance.
Source : Bake Magazine